A Marble fountain built in the XVI century; originally it was located in Plaza de la Constitución (Constitution Square).
The original work had the City and Felipe II shields, but in 1758 it was moved to its current location where different elements were added such as Ferdinand VI shield and the change of location commemorative plaque. The classical style of its structure and decorative elements should be noted. It consists of a pillar and a façade whose body is made up of eight stone panels divided by pilasters
Location: Calle Las Tiendas (Las Tiendas Street).
Opening Hours: It is viewed from the street.
Telephone inquiries: 952558640
Source: E.M.C. Historical and Artistic Heritage Department. Culture and Heritage Council.