Founded by the Royal Monarchs in 1487 as San Marcos Hospital and handed over to San Juan de Dios Order, the hospital has gone through many alterations to this day.
It has a Church with two naves, the main one with a low dome, a small vestuary located in the Main Altar dating from the end of the XVIII century. A beautiful Mudejar brick courtyard still remains with a low gallery of semicircular arches with moulding over cylindrical pillars. The top cloister has low arches.
Location: Plaza de San Juan de Dios (San Juan de Dios Square)
Telephone inquiries: 952558640
Source: E.M.C. Historical and Artistic Heritage Department. Culture and Heritage Council.